The Skier Services office at Treetops Resort is the place to go for information about winter activities and adventures. Whether you want to learn more about an activity or you’re ready to book ski rental service, Skier Services can help you.
Make sure to reserve your rentals at least two days before your trip.
Below are the items our Skier Services crew can help you with:
- Purchasing lift tickets and rentals for downhill skiing or snowboarding after the outdoor ticket windows close.
- Purchasing season passes for unlimited access to all the skiing and snowboarding you can pack in
- Registering and checking in for ski or snowboard lessons
- Getting information about the NASTAR racing program
- Shopping for gear and souvenirs at our Ski Shop
Where Is Skier Services at Treetops?
Skier Services is located at the base of our ski hill. You can park your vehicle right in front of Skier Services, grab your lift ticket and rental equipment, and head up the hill for a great day of skiing. Our friendly staff will also be happy to help you with other requests, such as dining recommendations or winter activity schedules.