We have once again re-invested in our operation with the addition of the new glades run, additional rental equipment, an expanded Sportsbar Deck conducive to outdoor dining and we're very excited for the addition of our new MAGIC CARPET lift affectionately named THE SNOWBELT.
Purchase your season pass now and/or make your ski package reservations before we fill up.
Cross Country and Snowshoeing is open daily from 9am - 5pm. We are currently groomed on all 8.2KM and Track Set in many of the straightaways. Sign up for one of our Culinary Adventures upcoming including SKIABLE FEAST or SPUDTACULAR SNOWSHOE LUNCH.
Tubing - Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Make a reservation now for a future date as Tubing fills quickly.
January Slope Hours of Operation
- January 25-27 - closed
- January 28 - 4pm - 8pm (Thrifty Thursday)
- January 29 & 30 - 9am - 9pm
- January 31 - 9am - 5pm
February Slope Hours of Operation
- Feb. 1 -3 - Closed
- Feb. 4 - 4pm - 8pm (Thrifty Thursday)
- Feb. 5&6 - 9am - 9pm
- Feb. 7 - 9am - 5pm
- Feb. 8 - 10 - Closed
- Feb. 11 - 4pm - 8pm (Thrifty Thursday)
- Feb. 12 - 15 - 9am - 9pm
- Feb. 16&17 - 9am - 5pm
- Feb. 18 - 9am - 8pm (Thrifty Thursday after 4pm)
- Feb. 19&20 - 9am - 9pm
- Feb. 21 - 9am - 5pm
- Feb. 22-24 - closed
- Feb. 25 - 4pm - 8pm (Thrifty Thursday)
- Feb. 26&27 - 9am - 9pm
- Feb. 28 - 9am - 5pm
Dog Sledding - remaining dates are as follows:
- February 6 & 7 (currently sold out)
- February 13 & 14 (currently sold out)
- February 27 & 28 (few spots remain)
Book this activity ASAP as many of these time slots are already filled.