Treetops Resort Wedding Planning Guide
Congratulations on your engagement! Now begins a long process of research, planning, and preparation. One of the first big decisions is selecting venues for the wedding ceremony and reception.
If you’re looking for an up-north wedding experience, consider hosting your destination wedding at Treetops Resort.
Our wedding ceremony and reception facilities can accommodate weddings of nearly any size. The Treetops events team will help you to choose among our on-site ceremony and reception venues and create a theme that fits your taste and personality.
Treetops Wedding Packages
To streamline the wedding planning process, we offer an array of wedding packages with convenient per-person pricing. If you want more control over every aspect of your wedding day, we will be happy to work with you to create a custom plan that meets all your unique specifications.
Our culinary team has created incredible meal and buffet menu options that are diverse and accommodating to help you customize the perfect offerings for your reception guests. If you wish, the crew will work with you to create a customized bar menu, as well—we can even concoct a signature cocktail especially for your wedding reception.
Why Choose a Treetops Resort Wedding?
Treetops Resort weddings have a lot to offer busy grooms and brides-to-be.
Our beautiful location features:
- Stunning vistas, year-round.
- Convenient location just a few miles east of I-75 near Gaylord, in the heart of northern Michigan.
- Several flexible ceremony and reception sites to choose from.
- On-site full-service salon and spa.
- Private bridal suite right next to our largest indoor ceremony/reception venue.
- In-house catering team to build a menu for your reception.
- Event planning team to help with all arrangements, set-up, and tear-down.
- Designated event captain to oversee the coordination of all your needs.