Juniors play free!
You read that right. Your mini PGA champion, 17 years of age or younger, gets to play for free with each adult package. So if you have three eager golfing beavers, get three adult golfing packages.
- Juniors receive one FREE round per day (ie: a one-night package = one free round of golf).
- Free rounds may only be played on Sunday through Thursday.
- Accompanying adult MUST be on a golf package.
- Additional rounds are at the applicable Junior Rate.
Junior Fall/Winter Development Plan
October 1, 2018 - March 30, 2019
This intense program offers juniors a 45-minute lesson once a week with Director of Instruction Joe Charles and a chance to really devlope your junior's skills in the off-season. There is an optional open practice/play night every Monday 4:00pm-5:00pm.
Added bonus - you'll receive a $50 discount on Indoor Winter League (Many parent child teams have had great success with this in past years), and a $50 discount on our Junior Master Plan for 2019 season.
Junior Fall/Winter Development Plan
Just $99 / Month
Save $95 with a one-time payment of $499!
- V1 Video Swing Analysis
- Club Fitting
- Off Season Physical Conditioning Program
- Driver Distance Optimization
- Distance Control – Gapping Session
- Wedge Play
- Putting Analysis
- Outdoor Lessons in October!
Junior Golf Leagues
Alright so your kid is actually decent at golf, go figure. Well, it’s time to put them to the test. Join our PGA Junior Golf League for a taste of competition and to hone their budding pro golfing skills. They’ll also enjoy PGA-level coaching, a 6-match season with free golf on the Tradition and free-range balls on any midweek day this season (based on availability). And of course, we can’t leave your kids hanging without some sweet Treetops swag: a numbered team shirt and a bag tag.
Junior PGA Golf League
Deadline to Register: May 20, 2018
Begins: June 4, 2018
Golf Match Schedule – all matches are on the Tradition Course and begin at 6pm
- June 4
- June 11
- June 18
- June 25
- July 2
- July 9
Post Season – An All-Star Team will be selected and announced on in mid to late July. This team will represent Treetops in the post golf season sometime in August.
- Wednesday, May 17th - GAJUGA Clinic at the Jones Masterpiece Range - 4:30pm & 6pm
- Wednesday, June 21st - Pool Party - 6pm
- Friday, July 6th – Treetops Fourth of July Celebration and Fireworks – Top of the Slopes (wear your PGA Junior League Jersey and get a free prize)
- Wednesday, July 11th – Alpenfest Fun Night and Awards – 6pm on the Courthouse Lawn
Visually, there’s nothing too inviting about golf for kids. Drab metal clubs, muted colors, and lots of swinging. Sure, there’s plenty of green, but that’s no fun. SNAG infuses some character in to golfing, via brightly colored targets, specially-designed clubs, and brilliant balls, to make it easier for children to warm up to the sport.
In the fall, we ask local schools to add it as an option for their physical education curriculum. Treetops happily assists in the helping school teachers teach golf to their students.
Private Junior Golf Lessons
Now if you’re looking to get some secret techniques and true-to-form, golfing guru-style learning for you kid, well we can make that happen. PGA Director of Instruction, Joe Charles, hosts the Master Plan program, which includes a comprehensive and rigorous training regimen for superior golfing skill for juniors. If your child isn’t getting an eagle on every hole, we don’t know what to tell you. We did our part. Master Plan details are below:
- Junior golfers and Collegiate golfers always receive 30% off our private instruction packages.
- 20 hours of private golf instruction
- Walking membership on the Rick Smith Tradition course
- Range membership at either practice center (specify)
- Golf bag with Treetops Golf Academy logo on it.
- Pricing: $850 per golf student