Juniors play free!
Yes they do! We consider juniors (age 18 or younger and not yet a high school graduate) the future of the game and encourage them to play our spectacular courses. See below as to how and when juniors play free at Treetops:
- Juniors receive one FREE round per day (ie: a one-night package = one free round of golf).
- Free rounds may only be played on Sunday through Thursday.
- Accompanying adult MUST be on a golf package or be paying the applicable rate for that day (discount programs do not apply).
- Additional rounds are at the applicable Junior Rate.
Junior Golf Leagues
We encourage you to sign up for the junior golf program that is taking the nation by storm and has proven to be one of the fastest growing youth sports programs in America. Join PGA Junior Golf League for a taste of friendly competition with a format that is conducive to both first timers as well as skilled players. They’ll also enjoy PGA-level coaching, a 6-match season with free golf on the Tradition and free-range balls on any midweek day this season (based on availability). And of course, we can’t leave your kids hanging without some sweet Treetops swag: a numbered team shirt and a bag tag. If that’s not enough parents…you can join your kids on the course for a severely discounted rate.
Private Junior Golf Lessons
For those looking to take their game to the next level, private instruction just might be what you’re looking for. PGA Director of Instruction, Joe Charles, hosts the Master Plan program, which includes a comprehensive and rigorous training regimen for that junior golfer who might be looking to make a high school or college golf team. Master Plan details are below:
- 20 hours of private golf instruction
- Walking membership on the Rick Smith Tradition course
- Range membership at either practice center (specify)
- Golf bag with Treetops Golf Academy logo on it.
- Pricing: $850 per golf student