Junior Golf Lessons
Get your little one ready for golf by enrolling them in one of our junior golf classes.
We have junior golf lessons for all age groups and abilities, and our best-in-class PGA instruction ensures your child learns from the best.
Designed to create the “new junior golfer” up through those playing at an intermediate level. Participants are segmented into smaller groups based on their experience level in order to create the most favorable learning environment possible.
- 3 hours of hands-on instruction each day
- Use of advanced teaching technology
- “Camper updates” sent by camp director throughout the week
- End of camp week celebration with achievement awards and recognition
To be the best, you must learn from the best. That’s why every junior golf camp instructor has been trained and tested in all aspects of the game by the PGA of America. Our promise–is to support, encourage, and respect each and every one of our campers and authentically inspire them to reach their full potential, both on and off the golf course.
- Designed for ages 7-14
- Monday - Thursday from 9am to 12pm.
- There will be a maximum of 12 students per camp.
- July 23–July 25
- July 30-Aug 2
- Aug 13-Aug 15
- Designed for ages 9-16
- Monday - Thursday from 9am to 4pm.
- Maximum of 12 students per camp.
- July 23-July 25