Pepsi Fall Charity Invitational
Our 33rd annual event is in support of Otsego County Charities and is the granddaddy of them all! The event that all others (anywhere in the world) are measured. Over the years, the funds raised from this tournament have helped countless organizations and through your participation and support, we hope to knock it out of the park this year! This four-person scramble event has room for 108 teams, but don’t let that fool you as we typically have the field filled by the 4th of July. DO NOT WAIT TO SIGN UP!!
- $560 amateur in Inn or Chalet
- $600 amateur in Lodge
- $425 amateur non-lodging
- $175 PGA Professional or Apprentice
- $50 optional Par 3 shootout
- 54 holes of golf
- 2 nights lodging
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners (both with hosted bar)
- Tee Gift
*Based on double occupancy
Jones Masterpiece, Fazio Premier and Smith Signature
*Deadline to enter: September 30, 2020 (or when tournament sells out)
*All tournaments require full payment at time of registration.
Hot Tournament Deals:
- Pre and Post Play Golf Rounds $55 (Add $20 for Masterpiece or Signature), and special rate is based on availability.
- Add Room Nights before or after the tournament for: Inn or Chalet $109 / Lodge $139, double occupancy and special rate is based on availability.
Required - Handicap Index
In an effort to protect the integrity of our tournaments. Treetops is requiring all players to have a handicap index.
(A portion of every handicap fee goes to help the families of the fallen and wounded through the folds of honor foundation).
Treetops is monitoring governmental mandates and CDC guidelines to determine whether we can safely run this event/program as scheduled. At this time, running it as planned is what we’re hoping to do. We will communicate any changes to the schedule if it becomes evident that postponement is necessary.
Select a Date
$560 amateur in Inn or Chalet
$600 amateur in Lodge
$425 amateur non-lodging
$175 PGA Professional or Apprentice
$50 optional Par 3 shootout