Gaylord Restaurants at Treetops Resort
Sports Bar 3:00-9pm, Thurs-Sun
Gaylord has many top-notch restaurants to choose from, and we are extremely proud of the dining options here at Treetops Resort. Our culinary team works hard to create outstanding seasonal menus using as many locally sourced ingredients as possible.
When you’re ready to try new restaurants in Gaylord, Michigan, come see us at Treetops Resort. All of our eateries are open to the public, not just resort guests.
Here’s a preview of the dining options you’ll love to explore:
- The Sports Bar This is a popular spot to grab a burger and a beer, and settle in to watch the game. Fun nightly specials are available!
- Legends on the Hill elevates classic American breakfasts and dinners with thoughtful recipes and unbeatable views.
- Available for private event rentals only, Hunter’s Grille offers groups an ever-evolving menu of eclectic cuisine and breathtaking views from the top of our ski hills.
- The Tavern on the Hill serves breakfast and lunch every day throughout golf season. As the only eatery at Treetops North, the Tavern on the Hill is a great place to grab a bite and a beer while you wait for your tee time.
- The Halfway Café is nestled between ski runs, halfway down the hill. If you want a break from the slopes and need a bite to eat, the Café is a wonderful spot to stop for burgers, fries, and lots of other options. Please note that the Halfway Café is only open during ski hours.
Culinary Experiences at Treetops
In addition to our on-site bars and restaurants, our culinary team plans dozens of dining-focused special events throughout the year:
- Summer is the perfect time for an old-fashioned barbecue and live blues-rock bands, which is why you should definitely check out our Beer, Blues & BBQ Festival. Plus, every Thursday evening throughout golf season, you can come drive some balls with our golf pro and sample local beers at the Beat the Pro, Meet the Brewery
- Fall brings an outstanding color show to Gaylord. It’s also time for our annual Farm 2 Fork series and the Fall Color Tour and Progressive Dinner.
- Winter is hibernation time for some folks, but not us! We’re just getting warmed up with our Skiable Feasts and Wilderness Sleigh Ride Dinners. In February, keep an eye out for the annual Michigan Beer & Wine Festival.
Remember to check our Dining Events page frequently so you don’t miss a thing. You can also learn more about our Culinary Adventures series. And if you’re into creating your own adventure, check out our suggestions for northern Michigan wine tours.