Treetops Extreme Tubing
Looking for a great spot to enjoy snow tubing in Michigan? Treetops is much more than a ski resort; we have an outstanding winter tubing area that you are sure to love. Adjacent to our ski slopes is our extreme tubing run, which is perfect for children and adults alike. You don’t need skills or coordination to take an exhilarating ride down the slopes on a tube. It’s so much better than sledding because our tow rope will haul you back up the hill so you don’t have to make the climb. After your one-hour extreme tubing session, we guarantee you will be hooked.
2019/20 Treetops Extreme Tubing Schedule
Regular Winter Extreme Tubing Hours:
- Friday 5pm-8pm
- Saturday 11am-8pm
- Sunday 11am-3:30pm
Holiday Winter Extreme Tubing Hours:
- December 2019
- 26 - 11am-8pm
- 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 - 10am-9pm
- January 2020
- 1, 2, 3, 4 - 11am-8pm
- 18 - 10am-9pm
- 19 - 11am-8pm
- February 2020
- 15, 16 - 10am-9pm
Extreme Tubing Reservations
Reservations for extreme winter tubing are strongly recommended. You can register ahead of time at Skier Services or at the Tubing Shack, which is at the top of the extreme tubing hill.
Check-In and Transportation:
We strongly recommended you arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the scheduled session so you have time to complete the liability release form.
Tubers under 18 years of age who do not have a parent/guardian present to sign their liability release will not be permitted to go tubing.
Additional Information About Snow Tubing at Treetops
- The extreme tubing run is 400 feet in length and has an 80-foot vertical drop.
- The height requirement for tubing is 42 inches or taller.
- Ski/Snowboard boots are not permitted on the tubing hill for safety reasons.
- Extreme tubing sessions run for 55 minutes with a maximum of 24 tubers per session.
- Regular Rate: $15 per person
- Saturday Rate: $20 per person (non-holidays)
- Holiday Rate: $23 per person
- 12/26/19 – 1/1/20
- 1/18/20 – 1/19/20
- 2/15/20 – 2/17/20
Recommended for adventure seekers 42" or taller.
Minors must have a parent or guardian present to complete and sign their liability release form.