Let Team Evergreen and Liza Dietzen show you what they’re made of as they tote you along the Jones Masterpiece Golf Course. You’ll be great practice for the ultimate sled dog race, “The Iditarod,” they’ll be participating in. Dog sledding is a popular event so don’t lollygag. You’ll be sorry if you do.
2018/19 Dog Sledding Schedule
- December 29 - 12:30pm - 4:30pm
- December 30 - 9:30pm - 4:30pm
- December 31 - 9:30am – 1:00pm
- January 12 - 9:30pm - 4:30pm
- January 13 - 9:30am – 1:00pm
- January 19 - 9:30pm - 4:30pm
- January 20 - 9:30am – 1:00pm
- February 2 - 9:30pm - 4:30pm
- February 23 - 9:30pm - 4:30pm
- February 24 - 9:30am – 1:00pm
A separate time slot must be booked for each “sled load.” To accommodate families, it is recommended that you reserve time slots that are back to back.
Location: Check in for this adventure at the Jones Activity Center.
- $50 per person
- $20 for an additional person in sled
A “sled load” consists of the following:
- 1 adult under 200 lbs.
- 1 adult and 1 child under 200 lbs.
- 2 children under 200 lbs.