Resort with Child Care
The Treetops Program reflects the philosophy that each child develops individually. We understand that children grow and learn best in a safe environment that provides opportunities to explore, create, and communicate with other children and adults. Our highly qualified and professional teachers will guide and encourage your child/children in every stage of his/her development.
- All staff are certified in Infant/Child CPR & First Aid
- All staff meets Michigan Child Day Care Licensing requirements including annual training, finger printing, and background checks for abuse & neglect of a child.
- All staff are SIDS/Shaken Baby trained
Resort Childcare Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday 7am-6pm
- Days Closed
- Saturdays and Sundays
- Spring Break
- Memorial Day/Labor Day
- July 4th
- Thanksgiving Day & Day After
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
Treetops Childcare Center & Preschool Programs
Infant & Toddlers
- For children ages 2 months-2 ½ years
- The ratio is one teacher to four babies
- Infants and Toddlers receive loving care in a safe, nurturing environment where special attention is given to meeting their physical and emotional needs
After School Care
- A safe and secure after school program is available for school-aged children
- The Gaylord school buses will pick up from any of the Gaylord Schools and drop-off at the Childcare Center. Snack is provided after drop-off.
- Rates are $8 daily and $40 weekly
- Designed for children ages 3 to 5 years
- Our Children’s Center provides children of all ages with an enriching and engaging environment
- Preschool is included for all children 3 and older as an added benefit of the full day program
In Room Nanny Service
- $12/hr. for first child plus $3/hr. for each additional sibling
- Subject to availability and advanced reservations required
Treetops wins awards while developing great kids. We're delighted when our daycare programs are recognized by outside groups. It's gratifying but we're not going to rest on these laurels.
Treetops has been recognized by the state child care task force and by Child and Family Services for offering unique and high-quality care programs, winning:
- Great Start to Quality Rated
- Rating 4 Star
Great start to Quality is Michigan’s quality rating and improvement system that evaluates the quality of childcare, preschool and school aged only programs. Treetops Childcare Center & Preschool prides itself on being the number on rated, non-federally funded childcare center in Gaylord Michigan.
Okay, time for some paperwork...
Our state-licensed Children's Center opened in September 1990 and has earned awards and acclaim ever since from the House Republican Task Force on childcare.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form[i], (AD-3027) found online, http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html[ii]*, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; Fax: (202) 690-7442 or Email: [email protected][iii]This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. We're committed to children's growth and learning, so take some time away from parenting and enjoy the activities at Treetops Your kids will thank you for it!