467 443 433 411 354
- Nicknamed “Hunter’s Heaven”.
- In 2003, Treetops hosted the very first season of Golf Channel’s wildly successful series, The Big Break, the black tee box was the back drop of the host’s set.
- There’s a boatload of room in this fairway so the smart thing to do is to aim right at the 150-stake. If you miss a little right or left, you should be fine. However, “smart” and “golfer” rarely comes together for most.
- Playing from an up tee gives a big hitter a shot to carry the bunker in the middle of the fairway but it takes a precise shot to do it. You’ll be thoroughly rewarded with a short wedge in if you’re successful.
- Even those playing the up tees should take a gander from the black tees as this hole commands majesty and is one of the most amazing sights on our property.