Ladies Golf League
2020 Ladies League begins May 14th and continues each Thursday evening through September 3. All weeks are your choice of a 4pm or 5:30pm shotgun start.
You will need to sign up for your start time each week, prior to the date of play.
Temporary Changes due to COVID-19
- At first this year, there will be no shotguns. We will ask that when you sign up your group for the week, you give us a range of about 30 minutes (longer is you’re more flexible) and we’ll assign a tee time as close to your desired time as possible.
- We are currently not allowed to offer alcohol sales for consumption on the course and you are not allowed to bring your own. So no alcohol on the course for the time being. We hope to get some resolution on this as soon as possible.
- No gatherings – you’ll need to show up to play no more than 30 minutes in advance and you’ll have to depart the property as soon as you’re done playing.
- Physical Scorecards will be issued 1 per group and YOU WILL NOT TURN THEM IN. You will need to take a photo of the card with names legibly written on them and text it to Dustin post round.
- There will not be a physical proxy marker on the course. I’m going to try to film a video explaining how we can use the MEASURE app on your cell phone. Same thing as cards, you’ll use the measure app and take a screen shot that can be sent to Dustin to depict the distance of the closest ball on the green.
- Rules and special instructions will be texted or emailed to you to eliminate unnecessary paper and touch points.
- ONE PERSON PER CART for the time being with the one exception that two can ride if you’re from the same household
- We will keep you posted week to week on the restrictions still in place
We will require everyone to pay for the first week in order to play in league, however, due to the current Mother’s Day Special and the lack of drink tickets, your fee for the first week will also cover the next week that you play in league…..so 2 for the price of 1 for anyone who plays THIS WEEK.
STEPS TO SIGN UP
- Register for league and pay the appropriate fee using the link above
- Send an email to [email protected] and [email protected] with your group and a range of times that would work for you
- lease review the current golf rules right now so you are well aware - https://treetops.com/golf/covid-golf-rules/
Treetops is monitoring governmental mandates and CDC guidelines to determine whether we can safely run this event/program as scheduled. At this time, running it as planned is what we’re hoping to do. We will communicate any changes to the schedule if it becomes evident that postponement is necessary.
9/3 Cross Country Tradition
- 20% Off Private Lessons & Private Lesson Packages
- 20% Off Ladies Golf School
- 20% Off Non-Sale Merchandise
- 10% Off any Spa/Salon Service
- Discounted Golf outside of league nights
- Signature or Masterpiece - (18) $85; (9) $45
- Premier - (18) $70; (9) $40
- Tradition - (18) $49; (9) $25
- Threetops - (9) $45
- No Entry Fee!
- $30 Per Week - includes 9 holes with cart, drink ticket, & prizes
- Pre-Pay your weekly fees for the season - $480, saves $60
Members & Families of Staff:
- $25 Per Week - includes 9 holes with cart, drink ticket, & prizes
- Pre-Pay $400
*Pre-pay option does includes fee for those who sub for you.