Run just one race or go for the Trifecta!
Join us for a weekend of remarkable trail running! Participate in one event or all three for the Trifecta.
The Treetops Trifecta is a micro-stage race with 5K, Hill Climb, and Half Marathon events over two days. The weekend begins on Saturday morning with a 5K on newly crafted single track on our main property. This is followed by a 1K Hill Climb on ski area Saturday afternoon. The event concludes on Sunday morning with a half marathon staged at the North property with an ultra scenic course that includes single track through the Headwaters Conservancy Sturgeon River Preserve and Project Nature, a landscape that offers stunning views of the Sturgeon River Valley and the Vanderbilt Highlands.
- 5K - $30
- Hill Climb - $25
- Half Marathon - $65
- Run the Trifecta (all 3 races) $105
- Packet Pick-up: Friday, November 2nd, 5-8pm
- 5K - Saturday, November 3rd, 10am
- Hill Climb - Saturday, November 3rd, 4pm
- Half Marathon - Sunday, November 4th, 9am