Red, White and Blue Scramble
Ready, Set, Scramble!
This is a festive event on a great weekend with a little twist on a scramble! Get the gang together and register a team today.
This event is open to anyone, Men, Women, Seniors (60 & up), Juniors (17 & under), but limited to the first 18 teams.
When – Friday, July 5th at 1:00pm (shotgun start)
Where – Smith Tradition Course
Format – 4-person teams will play a normal scramble with no requirement on how many drives each player needs to hit. The twist is the tees that you’ll play. Over the course of 18 holes, each team must play the red tees on 6 holes, white tees on 6 holes and blue tees on 6 holes. The team will strategize as to which holes that they will play from which tees. See below for an example:
- If a team chooses to play the Red Tees on a hole, the entire team will play from the Red Tees.
- If a team chooses to play the White Tees on a hole, all men will play the white tees while Women, Seniors and Juniors will play Red Tees
- If a team chooses to play the Blue Tees on a hole, all men will play the blue tees while Women, Seniors and Juniors will play White Tees.
Prizes – Not a handicapped event so prizes will be based on gross scores with places determined by number of entrants. There will be a few random prizes as well. Closest to the Pin Contests and Longest Putt Contests along with a few unique contests as well.
Cost - $75 per player for adults ($55 for Juniors 17 & under) includes:
- 18 holes of golf with cart on the Smith Tradition Course
- T-Shirt (Folds of Honor – Treetops Shirt)
- $15 Treetops Gift Card
- Awards Reception on Top of the Hill
Anyone signed up for the event can play on July 4-7 for the following special rates:
- Signature/Masterpiece - $55
- Premier/Tradition/Threetops - $35
Special Lodging Rates
Red, White & Blue Players: $99 at the Treetops Inn and $129 at the Treetops Lodge
Call Amy Martella: 989-731-8402 or Kevin McKinley: 989-731-8480 if you have questions!
Once you submit this form, it will redirect you to the payment to complete your registration.