Beer, Blues & BBQ Festival
This Labor Day Weekend, it's all about beer, blues and barbecue as Eagle 101.5 presents it's 3rd Annual B3 Festival, Sunday, September 6th, on the slopes at the Treetops Resort, in Gaylord. A dozen craft breweries on hand for you to sample and enjoy their product, plus a pig roast, and a lineup of outstanding blues and classic rock.
Headlining this year's event is Queen of Blue Rock Guitar Joanna Connor. Along with Connor will be special guest Jake Kershaw, along with Northern Michigan favorites The Jon Archambault Band, and the Indiana-based classic rock band Hideous Business.
- Gates open @ 3 pm.
- Show starts @ 4 pm.
- Free parking.
- Chairs and blankets are encouraged.
- No outside food or beverages and no coolers allowed.
- NO VIP ticket sales or VIP Tent this year. General Admission only.
- All food and beverage tickets will be sold ala carte for $2 per ticket.
- Social distancing requirements will be in effect and adhered to.
- Masks will be worn for admission into the event. They may be removed once seated.
This year’s outdoor music festival features Albert Castiglia with Special Guests Jake Kershaw, Jon Archambault Band, Hideous Business.
Jon Archambault Band:
- Carnitas Tacos with Coleslaw
- BBQ Shredded Pork Nachos with Assorted Toppings
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Assorted Candy Bars
- Individual Bags of Chips