The "BIG AIR" Bag
In an effort to give our customers a wider range of activities, we've introduced the BIG AIR bag. Brought to Treetops with the guidance of Canadian and Belarus Snowboard Coach, Tom Hutchinson, The "BIG AIR" bag allows skiers and riders alike to practice new tricks in a safe environment. We ask that our riders wear helmets while utilizing proper gear. Each rider will be given a tutorial on how to gain speed and hit the BIG Airbag in the center, so skiers/riders of all skill levels are welcome to give it a try. We invite you to try your new tricks in this safe environment before heading to the snow and experience the feeling of landing on a cloud.
- Thursday, March 7th- Session from 5:30 - 7:30pm
- Friday, March 8th - Session from 5:30 - 7:30pm
- Saturday, March 9th - Session I from 2:30 - 4:30pm and
Session II from 5:30 - 7:30pm
- Sunday, March 10th - Session from 2:30 - 4:30pm
- Friday, March 15th - Session from 5:30 - 7:30pm
- Saturday, March 16th - Session from 2:30 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, March 17th - Session from 2:30 - 4:30pm
Friday, March 22nd - Session from 5:30 - 7:30pm
Saturday, March 23rd - Session from 2:30 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, March 24th - Session from 2:30 - 4:30pm
Sessions are all weather permitting.
- $30 for a 2 hour session
- $50 for two 2 hour sessions on dates when two sessions are offered
- Eagle 101.5 Nights - $10.15 for the 1 hour session and includes entry into the Rail Jam to follow.
- $99 for a full MIDWEEK BIG AIR Bag pass (limited to the first 20 who purchase) - Midweek pass includes all sessions on Thursdays and Fridays for the remainder of the 2012-13 ski season.
Click Here to Purchase
- $159 for a full UNLIMITED BIG AIR Bag pass (limited to the first 10 who purchase) allows access to the bag for any session listed above for the remainder of the 2012-13 season.
Click Here to Purchase
BIG AIR Bag Coaching:
Want to get more out of your BIG AIR Bag experience? Take a coaching session from former Canadian and current Belarussian Snowboard coach Tom Hutchinson. During various non-session times for the BIG AIR Bag, Tom will be available to coach you for the same price as a normal Private Lesson.
- 1 hour - $55
- Must call and reserve in advance
NOTE: All riders must have an Airbag Liability Release Form signed prior to participation and a parent/guardian must sign a form for children under the age of 18.
Click here to download a PDF copy of this mandatory release form.
Click here to download a copy of the Air Bag Rules flyer PDF.