Juniors play free!
You read that right. Your mini PGA champion, 17 years of age or younger, gets to play for free with each adult package. So if you have three eager golfing beavers, get three adult golfing packages.
- Juniors receive one FREE round per day (ie: a one-night package = one free round of golf).
- Free rounds may only be played on Sunday through Thursday.
- Accompanying adult MUST be on a golf package.
- Additional rounds are at the applicable Junior Rate.
Junior Golf Camps
Ever wonder where today’s pro golfers got their start? Not at Treetops, but we like to believe that so humor us. Your children will be well on their way to golfing fame with our best-in-class PGA instruction. They’ll be learning from the best in the business; golfers that have been vetted by the PGA of America, played with some notable professionals, and have a burning desire to pass their passion to the next generation of golfers.
Children regularly attending Camp Sylvan are taught by golfing professionals every Thursday in the summer, complete with skill building, prizes, and fun competitions. Find out more here.
Junior PGA Golf Camp
Our half day camps are designed for ages 7-14 and run Monday - Thursday from 9am to 12pm. There will be a maximum of 12 students per camp.
$225 per student
Junior PGA Golf Camp
Our full day camps are designed for ages 9-16 and run Monday - Thursday from 9am to 4pm. There will be a maximum of 12 students per camp.
$395 per student
Junior Golf Leagues
Alright so your kid is actually decent at golf, go figure. Well, it’s time to put them to the test. Join our PGA Junior Golf League for a taste of competition and to hone their budding pro golfing skills. They’ll also enjoy PGA-level coaching, a 6-match season with free golf on the Tradition and free-range balls on any midweek day this season (based on availability). And of course, we can’t leave your kids hanging without some sweet Treetops swag: a numbered team shirt and a bag tag.
Junior PGA Golf League
Deadline to Register: May 20, 2018
Begins: June 4, 2018
Match Schedule – all matches are on the Tradition Course and begin at 6pm
- June 4
- June 11
- June 18
- June 25
- July 2
- July 9
Post Season – An All-Star Team will be selected and announced on in mid to late July. This team will represent Treetops in the post season sometime in August.
- Wednesday, May 17th - GAJUGA Clinic at the Jones Masterpiece Range - 4:30pm & 6pm
- Wednesday, June 21st - Pool Party - 6pm
- Friday, July 6th – Treetops Fourth of July Celebration and Fireworks – Top of the Slopes (wear your PGA Junior League Jersey and get a free prize)
- Wednesday, July 11th – Alpenfest Fun Night and Awards – 6pm on the Courthouse Lawn
Visually, there’s nothing too inviting about golf for children. Drab metal clubs, muted colors, and lots of swinging. Sure there’s plenty green, but that’s no fun. SNAG infuses some character in to golfing via brightly colored targets, specially designed clubs and brilliant balls to make it easier for children to warm up to the sport.
In the fall we ask local schools to add it as an option for their physical education curriculum. Treetops happily assists in the helping school teachers teach golf to their students.
Now if you’re looking to get some secret techniques and true-to-form golfing guru style learning for you kid, well we can make that happen. PGA Director of Instruction Joe Charles hosts the Master Plan program, which includes a comprehensive and rigorous training regimen for superior golfing skill. If your child isn’t getting an eagle on every hole, we don’t know what to tell you. We did our part. Master Plan details are below:
- Juniors and Collegiate golfers always receive 30% off our private instruction packages.
- 20 hours of instruction
- Walking membership on the Rick Smith Tradition course
- Range membership at either practice center (specify)
- Golf bag with Treetops Golf Academy logo on it.
- Pricing: $750 per student