Treetops Spring Challenge
Welcome to the 2nd Annual Treetops Spring Challenge!
The Spring Challenge is in support of Otsego Memorial Hospital, so please come out and show your support!
Location: Jones Masterpiece Golf Course (running on cart path)
We mean challenge! This is a relatively hilly course
- Friday, April 27 from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm in the Lodge Lobby
- Saturday, April 28 from 7:00 am – 8:00 am at the Jones Masterpiece Course
Schedule of Events:
- 7:00 am – 8:00 am – Registration
- 8:00 am – 1K Fun Race
- 8:30 am – 10K Race
- 8:45 am – 5K Race
- 10:00 am – Awards
- 11:00 am – Eggfest-Grill on the Hill
- The 5K & 10K are $30 per person
- Includes a race t-shirt (if pre-registered), post-race snacks, and a wrist band for one admission to the Eggfest. ($20 value!)
- The 1K is a fun run you can participate in at no charge, though donations will be graciously accepted in support of Otsego Memorial Hospital
- The 1K will not be a timed event, and will not include awards or a t-shirt - it is just for fun!
- Click Here to Register
- Advanced registration: 3/1/18-4/20/18
- Participants may still sign up in that last week or the day of, but will not receive a t-shirt
- Men 20 & Under, 21-54, 55 & Older
- Women 20 & Under, 21-54, 55 & Older
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place for each of the 6 categories