Fireworks & Festival
Jul 06, 2018
Join the Treetops crew for an Independence Day celebration on the hill. We usually plan our celebration for a date close to the 4th, but not on the 4th - so you can participate in your own traditions and family bbq's, but hopefully still make it to ours!
This event is family-friendly, just bring some chairs or a blanket to enjoy the summer evening...they go by pretty fast.
- Free disc golf: 11am-6pm
- Summer tubing: 6pm-7pm
- Chairlift rides: 6pm-10pm
- Live Music with a Brighter Bloom: 6pm-10pm
- Uncle Sam on stilts: 6pm-11pm
- Top of the Hill Outdoor Bar - Opens @ 6pm
- Concessions open: 7pm
- Bottom of the Hill Outdoor Bar - Opens @ 9pm
- Fireworks: Approx. 10:15
There is no cost to attend (With exception of concessions & the bar), but we would love to package this up for you with lodging, golf, summer activities like rafting or kayaking, spa treatments - might want to even sneak a golf lesson in!