Snowshoeing lets you go where skis fear to tread. Kick it old school and slap on those tennis rackets. Explore Project Nature or the main Treetops property. Trudge through forests, woodland trails, and once you start to miss civilization, you can come crawling back to the buffet.
- The main property trails are accessible during daylight hours, 7 days a week.
- The Project Nature trails are accessible on Sundays from 10 am – 4 pm.
- You can also explore the Project Nature trails on Saturdays by taking part in the Skiable Feast!
- To snowshoe on our trails you must first purchase a trail pass. A valid trail pass gives you access to all trails for any permitted activities (cross-country skiing, biking, and/or snowshoeing).
- Trail pass pricing is as follows:
- $12 for an all day pass
- $9 for a 4 hour pass
- Free for kids under age 6 and seniors age 70 and up
- The cost to rent snowshoes:
- $19 for all day rental
- $15 for a 4 hour rental
- You can purchase your trail pass at the Activity Center.
Reservations are required in advance to go snowshoeing. A credit card is required at time of booking and cancellation fees apply for no-shows.