Break out your fishing license and your ego because we’re going fly fishing. Treetops’ Otsego County location make us prime real estate for the best Blue Ribbon trout streams. Between the six rivers near us -- Au Sable, Black, Boyne, Manistee, Pigeon, and Sturgeon -- you’ll be hard-pressed not to catch something. Sunburn counts you know.
Our fly fishing gurus will guide you to victory through finding prime spots for you to act like you know what you’re doing. And if you actually know what you’re doing, you’ll look pretty good. A Michigan fishing license is a must. Your fake ID may have worked in high school, but we’re hip to all the tricks in the book.
- Full Day of Guided Fly Fishing ($350, 1-2 people)
- Wade or float style. Total time on the water: 6-8 hours. This includes gear, lunch, and beverages.
- Half-Day of Guided Fly Fishing ($275 1-2 people)
- Wade or float style. Total time on the water: 4-5 hours. This includes gear, lunch, and beverages.
- Casting Lessons (Pricing varies, 6-8 people)
- Call for details.
Fly Fishing Reservations
Reservations are required in advance to go fly fishing. A credit card is required at time of booking and cancellation fees apply for no-shows.